Home / Bears / NFL Notes: Doug Martin, Draft, Falcons, Steelers
NFL Notes: Doug Martin, Draft, Falcons, Steelers
- Ian Rapoport reports that suspended Buccaneers RB Doug Martin is out of rehab and is currently in a “good place.“
- Rapoport adds that Martin is back in the Buccaneers’ training facility and is participating in offseason conditioning.
- Louisiana-Lafayette RB Elijah McGuire is visiting the Giants and has already met with and worked out for the Falcons. (Ian Rapoport)
- Minnesota LB Jack Lynn worked out for the Bears last week and has visited the Vikings. (Darren Wolfson)
- Grambling WR Chad Williams is visiting with the Chiefs on Monday. (Herbie Teope)
- Auburn S Rudy Ford is scheduled to visit with the Raiders on Monday. (Adam Caplan)
- The Steelers hosted Toledo DT Treyvon Hester for a pre-draft visit on Monday.
- Tony Pauline reports that Alabama OL Cam Robinson is the name most associated with the Falcons in Round 1.
- According to Pauline, Texas A&M S Justin Evans is a name that has recently surfaced as a potential first-round target for the Falcons.
- The Falcons worked out Bucknell OL Julie’n Davenport last Friday and the session reportedly went well. (Tony Pauline)
- According to Josh Katzenstein, Saints WR Willie Snead won’t sign his exclusive rights tender, but will still be at the team’s offseason workouts this week.
- Katzenstein adds that two parties are still in the process of negotiating a more lucrative contract.
- Saints CB P.J. Williams, who finished out the 2016 season on injured reserve with a concussion, is present and a “full go” for offseason workouts. (Herbie Teope)
Tags Chad Williams Doug Martin Elijah McGuire Jack Lynn Rudy Ford Treyvon Hester