- Georgia RB Todd Gurley will not run the forty-yard dash at the Combine.
- Minnesota TE Maxx Williams said he has met with the Browns, Broncos, Ravens and several others. (Dane Brugler, Aaron Wilson)
- Ravens OL coach Juan Castillo met with Penn State OT Donovan Smith last night. (Aaron Wilson)
- 49ers GM Trent Baalke confirmed that TE Vernon Davis will be back with the team next season.
“It was an off year,” Baalke said, via Matt Maiocco of CSN Bay Area. “He realizes (that). The great thing about Vernon, he understands. He’s been in this business long enough and he’s worked hard enough, he understands where his level of play is and he still believes that he can have some great years ahead of him – as do we. And we look forward to having him a part of those.”
- Ian Rapoport reports that new Broncos HC Gary Kubiak was one of the people within the Texans who didn’t want Peyton Manning back in 2012. (Chris Wesseling)
- According to Rapoport, Kubiak preferred Matt Schaub.
- HC Mike Pettine said that they are trying to re-sign free agent CB Buster Skrine. (Tony Grossi)
- Pettine said that C Alex Mack (broken fibula) is on schedule with his recovery. (Nate Ulrich)
- Dolphins GM Dennis Hickey said that they are still “explore all our options” when asked about QB Ryan Tannehill’s contract situation. (Around the NFL)
- Rams GM Les Snead said that he expects players like free agent OT Joe Barksdale to test the free agent market. (Nick Wagoner)