- Texas OL Connor Williams is visiting the Packers on Wednesday. (Ian Rapoport)
- The Seahawks are hosting Ohio State C Bill Price for a pre-draft visit. (Alex Marvez)
- South Carolina TE Hayden Hurst is visiting with the Lions on Tuesday. (Ian Rapoport)
- Tennessee DT Kahlil McKenzie is visiting with the Colts on Wednesday. (Ian Rapoport)
- Rutgers EDGE Kemoko Turay is visiting with the Eagles on Wednesday. (Josh Norris)
- Penn State CB Christian Campbell took a pre-draft visit to San Francisco on Wednesday to meet with the 49ers. (Ian Rapoport)
- Rutgers edge rusher Kemoko Turay is visiting with the 49ers on Tuesday. (Josh Norris)
Cardinals WR Larry Fitzgerald told reporters on Tuesday that he’s “fully engaged” in learning the team’s new offensive system and “ready to go” for the 2018 season.
“Football is different than any other sport,” Fitzgerald said, via Kent Somers of the Arizona Republic. “When you make a decision to come back, you have to be fully engaged in the task at hand. I know what’s expected of me. I know what’s required, so I’m ready to go.”
“I like the fact that everybody, no matter who you are and what you’ve done, you’ve got to go out there and learn a position,” Fitzgerald added. “You’ve got earn the trust of a coach to believe in you, to have you on his team. . . .
“The moment you start smelling the roses and thinking, ‘I’ve done this and I’ve done that,’ that’s when the train goes off the tracks. I’ve always been that way. I never take it for granted. I know how it is with new coaches. They want to come in and establish a certain thing and you’ve got to get on board.”