NFL Notes: Draft, 49ers, Cowboys, Falcons, Giants, & Ravens
- ASU S Damarious Randall has private workouts set up with seven teams including: the Texans, Seahawks, Colts, Cardinals, Buccaneers, Panthers, and Patriots. (Dane Brugler)
- Randall also has visits lined up at the team facilities of the Browns, Eagles, Vikings and Giants. (Dane Brugler)
- The Patriots, Bills, Raiders, Eagles, Colts, Falcons, and Broncos were among the teams on had for Hobart OL Ali Marpet’s Pro Day. (CFB 24/7)
- Dianna Marie Russini reports that the 49ers were interested in re-signing CB Chris Culliver, who agreed to a four-year deal worth $32 million with the Redskins this morning.
- Charles Robinson reports that Jerry Jones was willing to pay RB DeMarco Murray $7 million per year to bring him back, but his son, VP of Player Personnel Stephen Jones, did not want to add Murray at the cost of $6 million to $8 million annually.
- D. Orlando Ledbetter reports that the Falcons have a tight end and a safety flying in for visit on Friday.
- However, Ledbetter didn’t offer any details as to who will be meeting with the Falcons.
- A source tells Rand Getlin regarding the Giants’ safety position: “Nobody knows what [they’re] going to do at free safety…They don’t have one on the roster that started an NFL game.“
Tags Ali Marpet Chris Culliver Damarious Randall DeMarco Murray Dwayne Bowe Scott Chandler Stevie Johnson