- Notre Dame LT Ronnie Stanley said he will attend this year’s NFL draft, but added that he’ll be nervous if he’s still on the board after No. 10 pick. (Pro Football Talk)
- Alabama DT Jarran Reed is visiting with the Panthers visit Monday, Lions on Tuesday, and the Bills, Saints and Bears later on in the week. (Ian Rapoport)
- Michigan State QB Connor Cook worked for the Ravens and will meet with the Bears. (Ian Rapoport)
- Mississippi State QB Dak Prescott has a predraft visit with the Eagles Monday, the Bills on Tuesday, the Cardinals on Thursday and a to-be-determined visit with the Panthers. (Ian Rapoport)
- Jeff Legwold reports that Duke WR Max McCaffrey will work out for the Broncos on Monday.
- Boston College LB Steven Daniels is meeting with the Eagles in Philadelphia on Monday. (Jared Tokarz)
- Arkansas RB Jonathan Williams is visiting with the Patriots on Monday, which happens to be his second meeting with the team after they spoke to one another at the combine. (Jeff Howe)
- Matt Barrows of the Sacramento Bee reports that Cal’s Jared Goff and North Dakota State’s Carson Wentz will be visiting with the 49ers this week.
- According to Ian Rapoport of NFL Media, the 49ers do not have either a visit or a workout scheduled with Memphis QB Paxton Lynch as of now.
- Ian Rapoport reports that the 49ers are also hosting Michigan State QB Connor Cook this week.
Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press offers from potential options for the Lions to consider at left tackle in the coming weeks.
- Birkett only lists Will Beatty as the only free agent worth considering right now.
- In regards to draft, Birkett mentions that Notre Dame’s Ronnie Stanley, Michigan State’s Jack Conklin and Ohio State’s Taylor Decker as three players who could make sense for the Lions in round one.
- Dave Birkett reports that the Lions are hosting Virginia Tech CB Kendall Fuller for a visit this week.