- Virginia Tech DE/LB Dadi Nicolas is visiting the Cardinals on Tuesday. (Rand Getlin)
- Central Arkansas DE Jonathan Woodard visited the Raiders on Monday and is scheduled to meet with the Titans Friday. (Tyler Dunne)
- Miami CB Artie Burns is visiting the Buccaneers on Tuesday. (Jenna Laine)
- A 49ers’ source tells Mark Purdy that they are looking at their quarterback situation as though they’re $14 million total for two quarterbacks, as opposed to $11.9 million for Colin Kaepernick and just $2 million for Blaine Gabbert.
- Purdy adds that San Francisco is comfortable allocating this much money to two quarterbacks.
- Rich Tandler of CSN Mid-Atlantic writes that USC QB Cody Kessler looks like a good backup plan for the Redskins if they’re looking for a developmental prospect.
- It’s worth mentioning that Redskins HC Jay Gruden previously said that he would like to see them add a developmental quarterback this year.
- The Saints are working out USC S/LB Su’a Cravens on Tuesday. (Nick Underhill)
- Utah State LB Nick Vigil will be visiting with the Saints. (Nick Underhill)
“No, I wouldn’t think so,” Schneider said, via Bob Condotta of the Seattle Times.
- In regards to their moves to improve their offensive line, Schneider explained that they did not make a conscious decision spend less on the offensive line, but that’s just the way things ultimately worked out.
- Schneider did, however, say that they’re not done adding players to their offensive line, saying: “it’s just a matter of constantly trying to address that position, I should say, and it never stops. So we addressed it earlier in free agency, we’ll address it again in this draft and then we’ll see what’s happening this summer.”