- Jason Cole considers the Colts at No. 17, the Bengals at No. 24 and the Seahawks at No. 26 overall to be the teams worth keeping an eye on in regards to Ole Miss DL Robert Nkemdiche.
- Ian Rapoport noted that the Cowboys had their choice of quarterbacks for the Senior Bowl and picked USC QB Cody Kessler to coach.
- Rapoport said of the Cowboys: “[T]hey’ll grab a QB this draft“.
- According to Rapoport, Kessler has worked out for or visited with the Chargers, Saints, Browns, and Lions.
- Rand Getlin reports that North Dakota St. QB Carson Wentz will be in Los Angeles late Monday and will visit with the Rams over the next few days.
- Oklahoma State DE Emmanuel Ogbah has visits lined up with the Falcons and Panthers this week. (Aaron Wilson)
- LSU CB Rashard Robinson visited with the Giants. (Rand Getlin)
- Toledo WR Alonzo Russell will work out at the Redskins local prospect day, Tuesday. (Aaron Wilson)
- Indiana QB Nate Sudfeld is scheduled to visit with the Texans Tuesday. (Adam Caplan)
- Kansas State DB/KR Morgan Burns had a predraft visit Monday with the Packers and previously worked out for the Colts. (Herbie Teope)
- Adam Schefter mentioned on the Ross Tucker Football Podcast Monday that he believes the Browns were never planning to take a quarterback at No. 2 overall, despite many assuming that this has been their plan all along.
- Schefter mentions the Eagles, 49ers and Jets as the teams to watch in regards to a potential trade up the board to No. 2 overall.
- However, Schefter admits that the Jets making this move would be really difficult and he doesn’t think the Browns would be interested in adding Muhammad Wilkerson to the deal, seeing as they would have to pay him a massive contract. Schefter says that Cleveland is instead looking to build around cheaper assets so getting Wilkerson wouldn’t help them accomplish this.