- Tony Pauline reports that the Jets spent a “significant amount of time” with Miami WR Phillip Dorsett after weigh ins at the Senior Bowl on Tuesday.
- Adam Jahns reports that the Bears have parted ways with LBs coach Reggie Herring, TEs coach Andy Bischoff and special teams assistant Dwayne Stukes.
- Jahns mentions that special teams coordinator Joe DeCamillis and DC Mel Tucker were told they were out from the get go.
- Albert Breer points out that Bengals HC Marvin Lewis faces a tough decision regarding DBs coach Vance Joseph, who is being considered for the Broncos DC position.
- Lewis and the Bengals have the ability to block the hire.
New Broncos HC Gary Kubiak said that he spoke to QB Peyton Manning a few nights ago and added that he wants to be a “support system” for him.
“We talked a couple of days ago and last night,” Kubiak said, per Vic Lombardi. “I wanna be the best support system I can be for Peyton.“
- Jerry Jones said that it’s not a given that they will use their franchise tag this year on either WR Dez Bryant or RB DeMarco Murray. (Brandon George)
- Ian Rapoport reports that 49ers assistant Eric Mangini is interviewing with the Raiders for their defensive coordinator position on Tuesday.