- Adam Schefter reports that Nebraska DE Randy Gregory will visit the Jets, Steelers, Rams, Cardinals, Bears, and Texans this week.
- The medical re-check for the scouting combine will occur this weekend in Indianapolis. Georgia RB Todd Gurley headlines the group of players that will be in attendance. (Pro Football Talk)
- According to Aaron Wilson, Towson DE Ryan Delaire will take part in the medical re-check this weekend. He is believed to be fully recovered from knee and groin injuries.
- Louisville FS Gerod Holliman announced that he is visiting with the Buccaneers.
- Wilson writes that Delaire has been invited to the Ravens‘ local prospect day.
- West Oregon WR Tyrell Williams met with the Lions on Monday, had a previous workout with the Patriots, and will workout for the Cardinals in the near future. (Tim Twentyman)
- According to Mike Jones of the Washington Post, Washington State QB Connor Halliday will meet with the Redskins at some point this week.
- Ian Rapoport reports that Washington CB Marcus Peters visited the Saints Monday, is scheduled to meet with the 49ers, and will visit the Texans this weekend.
- Central Florida WR Breshad Perriman visited the Bears on Monday. (Pro Football Talk)
- Exclusive rights free agent LB Brandon Marshall signed his tender on Monday. (Pro Football Talk)
Pete Schrager of Fox Sports says the talk of the Buccaneers taking Oregon QB Marcus Mariota over FSU QB Jameis Winston is inaccurate.
“Tune out the Mariota talk; Winston’s the guy,” writes Schrager.
- Tony Pauline reports that the Cowboys are “very high” on Wisconsin RB Melvin Gordon and are targeting him with their first-round pick.