Home / Bears / NFL Notes: Draft, Bears, Eagles, Giants, & Redskins
NFL Notes: Draft, Bears, Eagles, Giants, & Redskins
- Oklahoma OT Daryl Williams visited with the Titans. (Alex Marvez)
- Aaron Wilson reports that the Ravens worked out former Arkansas basketball player Alandise Harris.
- Michael C. Wright believes the best value pick for the Bears at No. 7 overall would be Amari Cooper or Kevin White.
- Wright considers adding a pass rusher to be “vital” for Chicago, despite the number of players they currently have at outside linebacker.
- Interestingly enough, Wright considers Georgia RB Todd Gurley to be a wild card, who they could make available for trade and possibly move back.
- Phil Sheridan guesses that Mychal Kendricks and Kiko Alonso will be the Eagles starting inside linebacker, assuming they’re healthy while DeMeco Ryans is worked into the lineup in certain situations.
- Sheridan believes Chip Kelly will exhaust every attempt to land Oregon QB Marcus Mariota.
- Dan Granziano of ESPN believes the Giants should consider trading up for an impact defensive player such as Leonard Williams or Dante Fowler Jr if they happen to be available after No. 5 overall pick.
- While the Giants have shown interest in Washington DT Danny Shelton during the draft process, Graziano would only take him if they were to trade back.
- Instead, Granziano considers OL Brandon Scherff, OT Ereck Flowers or WR Amari Cooper to be more likely targets for them at No. 9 overall.
- If the Giants come away from the first round with an offensive lineman, Graziano expects them to target defensive help in rounds two and three.
- John Keim is getting the sense that the Redskins would like to draft a quarterback, but admits there aren’t many prospects who will be draft worthy.
- Keim mentions that Washington will try to add a running back and lists Ameer Abdullah, Duke Johnson, David Johnson, and T.J. Yeldon as intriguing options in Rounds 2-4.
- Keim believes they could still use another tight end.
- Keim wouldn’t have any issues with the team drafting Dante Fowler Jr or Vic Beasley at No. 5 overall.
- According to Keim, the Redskins prefer Dante Fowler Jr to Kentucky DE/OLB Bud Dupree.
Tags Alandise Harris Amari Cooper Ameer Abdullah Brandon Scherff Bud Dupree Danny Shelton Dante Fowler Jr Daryl Williams David Johnson DeMeco Ryans Duke Johnson Ereck Flowers Kevin White Kiko Alonso Leonard Williams Marcus Mariota Mychal Kendricks T.J. Yeldon Todd Gurley Vic Beasley