- Matt Miller of the Bleacher Report mentions that South Carolina RB Mike Davis has workout/visits with Patriots, Buccaneers, Falcons and Seahawks.
- Pittsburgh OT T.J. Clemmings has had private workouts with the Buccaneers, Colts, Vikings, Browns and Cardinals. (Joe Kania)
- Paul Dehner Jr writes that targeting an offensive lineman in round one is looking more and more like the best move for the Bengals.
- Free agent TE Jermaine Gresham could be a fallback option for the Bengals if he can’t secure the type of contract he’s looking for on the open market.
- According to Dehner Jr., Shawn Williams could push Reggie Nelson for starting job next to George Iloka.
- Oregon QB Marcus Mariota will visit the Buccaneers on Tuesday. (Gil Brandt)
- Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk reports that Saints CB Brian Dixon was arrested Sunday morning in Miami Beach for resisting arrest without violence.
Seahawks QB Russell Wilson mentioned that trusts things will work out in the end regarding a new contract that will keep him in Seattle.
“In terms of my contract, I don’t really talk about that kind of stuff,” Wilson said, via John Boyle of the Everett Herald. “I love the game of football. I love playing the game of football. I try to put my best foot forward and I want to be the best to ever play the game. That’s the way I look at it. I’ve been fortunate enough to win a lot of games at such a young age and to be able to play with some great guys and have some great comeback wins and win a Super Bowl, and go to back to back Super Bowls. It’s been special. So that’s what I focus on. I focus on the next opportunity that I have. The rest will come. I believe God is going to bless me. I don’t know what’s going to happen, but I trust always. And I trust it’s going to work out the way it’s supposed to.”