- UCLA LB Eric Kendricks worked out for the Panthers and Colts a few days before their Pro Day. (NFL.com)
- Bucky Brooks spoke to a college scouting director and a linebackers coach who both said that this year’s draft class is loaded with 3-4 outside linebackers and teams should be able to find starters, even on Day 3.
- Jason La Canfora reports Percy Harvin‘s new contract is actually a three-year, $24 million deal that will void to a one-year, $6 million agreement.
- It seems strange, but this move will allow the Bills are able to spread out his $3 million signing bonus over three years and in turn save them $2 million in cap room for 2015.
“Obviously, he’s an MVP-caliber player,” Fitzgerald said, via AzCardinals.com. “Everybody knows that. Any team he ends up with — or if he stays with the Vikings — is going to have a great back. If he was to come play here, it would obviously mean a tremendous amount for our ballclub.”
- Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk writes that the Chargers trading up to No. 2 overall for Oregon QB Marcus Mariota can’t be ruled out based on the news that Philip Rivers intends to play out his contract and San Diego will hold a private workout for Mariota.