Aaron Wilson has the contract details for Bills DT Kyle Williams‘ new one-year, $10.5 million contract extension.
- According to Wilson, Williams receives a $4.5 million signing bonus to go along with a $500,000 roster bonuses that are due on the fifth day of the 2016 and 2017 league years.
- Williams will make base salaries of $4.5 million (2015), $6 million (2016), and $6.3 million (2017).
- Mike DiRocco of ESPN considering free agent WR Greg Jennings to be an intriguing player to keep an eye on for the Jaguars.
- DiRocco expects the Jaguars to draft an offensive lineman in the first three rounds, considering that their OL remains a real weak spot.
- DiRocco can see Jacksonville possibly adding a running back in round two and then target depth at outside linebacker, safety, and receiver.
- Even if Melvin Gordon or Todd Gurley were still on the board at No. 36 overall, DiRocco thinks they would be better served waiting to grab a running back.
- Matt Miller reports that FSU CB Ronald Darby visited the Panthers a few weeks ago.
- Iowa DT Carl Davis has a visit scheduled with the Panthers on March 25. (Football Insiders)