- Alabama LB Trey DePriest had postseason surgery and won’t workout at the Combine. (Ian Rapoport)
- Bills GM Doug Whaley said that an extension for DT Marcell Dareus may have to wait while they address unrestricted free agents.
“After we get done with all the unrestricted (free agents) and all we have to do this offseason then we would start to broach that subject,” said Whaley, via BuffaloBills.com.
- Lions GM Martin Mayhew says they will tender restricted free agent DE George Johnson a contract in the coming weeks. (Michael Rothstein)
- Mayhew said that they will not tender LB Josh Bynes or QB Kellen Moore. Although, he did say that they would like to have Moore back.
- Mayhew also indicated that DL Jason Jones will return next season. (Michael Rothstein)
- Mayhew said he’ll meet with K Matt Prater’s agent Friday night. (Michael Rothstein)
- Packers HC Mike McCarthy said that he would “love to have” NT Letroy Guion back next season.
“Obviously, players, all of us, the decisions you make off the field you’re totally responsible for,” McCarthy said, via Rob Demovsky of ESPN.com. “He’s accepted full responsibility. I’ve talked to him a number of times. He’s back in Green Bay. I stand by what I said during the season [and] after the season: He was an impactful personality and played good football for us. I’m hopeful, if we get past this and the monitoring gives us the green light to go forward, I’d love to have Letroy back.“
- The Ravens met with OTs Brandon Scherff and Donovan Smith at the combine. (Aaron Wilson)
- The Ravens met with WR Devin Funchess and QB Blake Sims at the combine. (Aaron Wilson)
- The Ravens met with TEs Maxx Williams and Clive Walford at the combine. (Aaron Wilson)