- Ian Rapoport reports that Notre Dame S Elijah Shumate visited with the Broncos on Monday and recently worked out for Patriots and Buccaneers
- According to Tony Pauline, a number of scouts around the league believe West Virginia LB Nicholas Kwiatkoski won’t make it past the fourth round, given that he has “checked off all the boxes.”
- Pauline adds that the Eagles and Buccaneers worked Kwiatkoski out and he met extensively with the Browns Monday afternoon.
- The Saints put Cal WR Darius Powe through a private workout on Monday. (Aaron Wilson)
- Indiana DT Darius Latham has an official visit scheduled with the Cardinals. (Aaron Wilson)
- Marshall S D.J. Hunter has scheduled a private workout with the 49ers. (Aaron Wilson)
- Nicki Jhabvala reports that the Broncos are expected to work out a group of long snappers on Thursday.
- According to Mike Klis, the Broncos visited with Western Kentucky TE Tyler Higbee last week.
Chiefs GM John Dorsey explained their approach towards developing raw NFL prospects.
“I think what they have is they have a degree of athleticism that you look for in that particular position,” Dorsey said, via Adam Teicher of ESPN. “And those were very unique traits. We have coaches that can develop these. And I think what you’re doing is you’re going into (offseason practice) and training camp now, and you’re trying to see if there’s a steady degree of improvement as we move along here.
“It’s a chance. You may be able to hit one. We’ll just see what happens as they develop. I said, ‘Why not take a shot and see where these guys stand?’ I’m kind of curious to see, once they get into (offseason practice), how they progress.”
- Rand Getlin reports that Ole Miss WR Laquon Treadwell is visiting with the Cowboys on Tuesday.
- Charean Williams reports that the Cowboys are hosting Alabama DT A’Shawn Robinson for a visit on Friday.
- According to Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press, the Lions brought in four offensive tackles including Indiana’s Jason Spriggs, LSU’s Jerald Hawkins, Auburn’s Shon Coleman and UCLA’s Caleb Benenoch for visits.
- The Lions hosted Oklahoma State DE Emmanuel Ogbah for a visit last week. (Mike Gundy)