- Alabama LB Reuben Foster has scheduled a pre-draft visit with the Saints. (Herbie Teope)
- The Bills hosted Temple CB Nate Hairston for a pre-draft visit. (Sal Capaccio)
- Earlier in the week, Tony Pauline mentioned that he’s consistently heard rumors on a daily basis that the Broncos could take Stanford RB Christian McCaffrey in the first round, due in part to the relationship between VP John Elway and the McCaffrey family.
- Todd Archer reports that Cowboys TE Geoff Swaim underwent foot surgery this week and will likely be out until the start of training camp.
- According to Archer, Swaim suffered the injury during informal workouts this week and had a screw inserted into his foot to help secure the bones.
Eagles executive Howie Roseman explained that their offensive line depth could pay off closer to the start of the season by trading some of them for future assets.
“When we looked at the availability in free agency and the draft, we felt that it wasn’t a great free agent or draft class, and it would pay off once we got to August and September, whether for the depth of our roster or the possibility is even there in trades,” Roseman said, via PhillyVoice.com. “Everyone is looking for offensive linemen in the league, and we feel confident that when people watch our tape during training camp or looking at our depth chart, that we’ll have opportunities if we wanted to, to improve our football team by having strength at that position.”