- According to Matt Miller of Bleacher Report, multiple NFL sources have graded Ohio State S Malik Hooker as a first-round prospect. Hooker is reportedly considering bypassing his final years of eligibility to enter the 2017 NFL Draft.
- Browns QB Cody Kessler said that he plans to play in the team’s Week 6 game but admitted that his chest still hurts when he throws. Although, Kessler added that he’s feeling better by the day. (Scott Petrak)
- Jason Cole of B/R reports that people within the Dolphins’ organization fear that a defensive collapse could happen soon due to the team’s offensive struggles.
- Cole notes that Miami’s struggling offense, which ranks last-place in time of possession, is exposing an aging defense.
- Eagles HC Doug Pederson announced that fifth-round OL Halapoulivaati Vaitai will take over as the team’s starting right tackle with Lane Johnson serving his 10-game suspension. (Mike Garafolo)
“Whenever he’s eligible to practice and all that and he’s ready to go, we’ll get him started,” Del Rio said, via Scott Bair of CSN Bay Area.
- Nevada State Senate approved the SB1 bill for a new stadium in Las Vegas for the Raiders by a 16-5 vote and will now move onto an Assembly meeting on Thursday to further discuss a possible stadium/convention center for the franchise. (Patrick Walker)
- Jason Cole reports the NFL would have trouble blocking the Raiders move to Las Vegas because owners already approved them to move to Los Angeles back in January.