Home / Bengals / NFL Notes: Draft, Browns, Dolphins, Jaguars
NFL Notes: Draft, Browns, Dolphins, Jaguars
- Washinton WR John Ross has taken pre-draft visits to meet with the Eagles, Browns, Ravens and Titans. (Mike Garafolo)
- Aaron Wilson reports that the Packers worked out Air Force DE/OLB Ryan Watson on Monday.
- Richmond S David Jones tells Greg Auman that he’ll visit the Rams on Wednesday and the Giants in the coming weeks.
- The Raiders are bringing in Ole Miss CB Derrick Jones for a workout next week. (Tony Pauline)
- Ole Miss WR Quincy Adeboyejo met with the Bengals, Lions and Raiders on Sunday and has had private workouts with the Lions, Bengals and Saints. (Tony Pauline)
- Ian Rapoport reports that the Browns are hosting Western Michigan WR Corey Davis today and tomorrow.
- Field Yates points out that when you factor in the eight-game suspension into S T.J. McDonald’s new contract with the Dolphins, he’ll make $600,000 for the 2017 season and a $200,000 workout bonus.
- Barry Jackson reports that the Dolphins are bringing in Illinois LB Carroll Phillips, Mississippi State DE/OLB Johnathan Calvin and Missouri State LB Dylan Cole for pre-draft visits.
- Ryan O’Halloran of the Florida Times-Union, citing a league source, reports that the Jaguars are bringing in Florida State RB Dalvin Cook, LSU RB Leonard Fournette, and Oklahoma RB Joe Mixon.
- The Jaguars will also meet with Texas A&M DE Myles Garrett and Alabama OL Cam Robinson, according to O’Halloran.
Tags Cam Robinson Carroll Phillips Corey Davis Dalvin Cook David Jones Derrick Jones Dylan Cole Joe Mixon John Ross Johnathan Calvin Leonard Fournette Myles Garrett Quincy Adeboyejo Ryan Watson T.J. McDonald