Home / Browns / NFL Notes: Draft, Buccaneers, Cowboys, & Rams
NFL Notes: Draft, Buccaneers, Cowboys, & Rams
- Tony Pauline reports that the Eagles, Saints, Patriots, Cardinals and Ravens all had offensive line coaches on hand for South Carolina’s Pro Day to see OT Corey Robinson and OL A.J. Cann.
- The Panthers, Seahawks and Falcons reportedly sent receiver coaches to watch Washington State WR Vince Mayle, according to Pauline.
- Miami TE Clive Walford said he has a meeting scheduled with the Steelers on Wednesday and will meet with the Dolphins along with other teams before the draft. (James Walker)
- Miami LB Denzel Perryman said he met with the Saints Tuesday night. (James Walker)
- According to Walker, Perryman also has a meeting scheduled with the Falcons. (James Walker)
- Aaron Wilson reports that Towson CB Tye Smith had a dinner meeting with the Saints on Tuesday.
- Tony Pauline reports that the Buccaneers are working out Idaho DL Quayshawne Buckley on Wednesday.
- Charles Robinson of Yahoo Sports reports that the Cowboys decision to restructure QB Tony Romo’s contract and in turn create $13 million is not designed to create cap room to acquire RB Adrian Peterson from the Vikings.
- The Rams are hosting Alabama WR Amari Cooper for a pre-draft visit on Wednesday. (Matt Zenitz)
Tags A.J. Cann Adrian Peterson Amari Cooper Clive Walford corey robinson Denzel Perryman Quayshawne Buckley Tony Romo Tye Smith Vince Mayle