- Ian Rapoport reports that South Carolina RB Mike Davis has workouts/visits scheduled with the Buccaneers, Seahawks, Browns , Falcons, and Patriots.
- Maryland WR Deon Long reportedly has interest from the Patriots. (Jason La Canfora)
- Tony Pauline reports that South Dakota OL Matt Huffer is working out for the Raiders on Thursday.
- According to Tony Pauline, the Raiders will bring in Indiana WR Shane Wynn for an official visit.
- The Raiders are also bringing in New Hampshire C Mike Coccia for a pre-draft visit. (Tony Pauline)
- Northwestern S Ibraheim Campbell has worked out for the Buccaneers, Browns, Texans, and has workouts scheduled with the Bears and Eagles, according to Aaron Wilson.
- Aaron Wilson reports that New Hampshire TE Harold Spears will visit the Broncos.
Former Buccaneers GM Mark Dominik mentioned that they had a scout shadow WR Justin Blackmon during the pre-draft process in 2012 to gather information about his off-the-field behavior.
“We found out there was a bar called the Cricket Inn or the Cricket, which was a popular bar there in Oklahoma State,” said Dominik, via ESPN.com. “He [the scout] sat there for one week, went in at 3 o’clock every day and stayed until 11 o’clock at night. That was his job, and we checked how many times did Justin Blackmon come in? And he came in too many times and we took him off our board.”
- Kevin O’Donnell reports that Eagles HC Chip Kelly is in Tampa Bay to work out USC WR Nelson Agholor.
David Newton of ESPN writes that the Panthers are no longer in a position where they have to come away with an offensive tackle in the first round.
“I think some of the things we’ve done takes a lot of pressure off, so when we get into the draft we can abide by what the board says,” coach Ron Rivera said last week at the NFL owners meeting.
Newton adds that Carolina could consider other positions such as running back, wide receiver and defensive linemen.