- Wisconsin RB Melvin Gordon confirmed that he has a formal interview scheduled with the Ravens. (Aaron Wilson)
- Iowa OL Brandon Scherff said: “I’ll play wherever” and added that he doesn’t have a preference between OT and G. (Dane Brugler)
- Scherff said that he’s met with the Redskins at the Combine. (Dianna Marie Russini)
- Cardinals HC Bruce Arians said that CB Patrick Peterson was dealing with blood-sugar issues early last year, and was “borderline” diabetic.
- Arians added that their medical staff was able to get a handle on the situation in the second month of the season.
- Cowboys VP Stephen Jones said that free agent ILB Rolando McClain is someone they’re “very interested in having back.” (Clarence Hill Jr.)
- Geoff Mosher of CSN Philly suggests that the Eagles should consider trading for Buccaneers veteran S Dashon Goldson.
- The proposed deal would include the Eagles send some sort of draft compensation to the Buccaneers for Goldson.
- Saints HC Sean Payton told Pro Football Talk that they haven’t discussed the possibility of either restructuring QB Drew Brees‘ contract or working on an extension.
“I don’t think that’s something that’s going to be happening anytime soon or something that [Brees] or his agent have talked to [general manager]Mickey [Loomis] about,” Payton said, via Katherine Terrell of the Times-Picayune.