- Matt Miller reports that Minnesota TE Maxx Williams is considered to be the consensus top tight end in this year’s class.
- Sources did mentioned Oklahoma’s Blake Bell as possibly the second-best option at tight end.
- Four scouting directors reportedly have Iowa’s Brandon Scherff as the No. 1 offensive lineman.
- Despite tearing his ACL, Texas A&M OT Cedric Ogbuehi is still viewed as first-round pick by one team who spoke to Miller.
- A high-ranking AFC West scout tells Miller that Miami OT Ereck Flowers should be a top-25 pick.
- Mike Jurecki is hearing that veteran OLB John Abraham is “50-50” about returning for the 2015 season.
Dolphins executive Mike Tannenbaum mentioned that DE Olivier Vernon would welcome a contract extension that would keep him in Miami beyond next season.
However, there haven’t been contract talks up to this point, and according to Barry Jackson, the Dolphins appear to be waiting before engaging in substantive talks with anyone.
- RB Joique Bell said he underwent a couple minor surgeries in the past month, but he still expects to be available for OTAs. (Josh Katzenstein)
“Not sure yet,” said Florio’s source.
Florio wonders if this could be Lynch attempting to gain some leverage in contract talks with the Seahawks.