- Washington CB Kevin King mentioned during an interview with Sirius XM NFL Radio that he’s visited with the Jets, Cowboys, Raiders, Eagles, Browns and Ravens.
- According to Ian Rapoport, some players who should end up being drafted much higher than expected are Ashland TE Adam Sheehan, Iowa QB C.J. Beathard, UConn S Obi Melifonwu and UF LB Jarrad Davis.
- The Bills brought in Ole Miss QB Chad Kelly for a visit on Monday. (Vic Carucci)
- The Chiefs are hosting Cal QB Davis Webb and Tennessee QB Josh Dobbs for visits this week. (Adam Caplan)
- Florida CB Quincy Wilson took a pre-draft visit and met with the Eagles on Monday. (Ian Rapoport)
- Cardinals HC Bruce Arians said there are five or six starting quarterbacks in this year’s draft and referred to this year’s quarterback class as one of the best class of arms he’s seen. (Josh Weinfuss)
- Jordan Raanan of ESPN reports that DE Owa Odighizuwa was in attendance for the start of the team’s offseason workouts on Tuesday.
- Odighizuwa previously indicated that he was stepping away from the NFL. (NFLTR)
Lions QB Matthew Stafford told reporters on Tuesday that he “would love” to get a long-term extension in place with Detroit.
“I would love to (get a new deal done),” Stafford said, via the Detroit Free Press. “I’ve had a really good time playing here, would like to be here long term. But that’s yet to be seen.”
Stafford was asked about the team balancing putting talent around him forward and paying him a big-money contract.
“I think that’s something for those guys to talk about and understand probably more than me,” Stafford said. “I know every year teams find good ways to put good teams around good quarterbacks, you see it every year, so I’m not too worried about that. I know that the salary caps and all that kind of stuff is as malleable as you want it to be so I think you just go and try and make a good decision for not only the player but the team and go from there.”