- Akron WR Jerome Lane Jr. announced via his Twitter account that he intends to forego his final season of college eligibility to enter the 2017 NFL Draft.
- Matt Miller has spoken to three NFL scouts who view Alabama TE O.J. Howard to be a top-20 player in next year’s draft class.
Chargers WR Tyrell Williams said he feels fine despite suffering a torn shoulder labrum last week and expects to be completely recovered in time for Sunday’s game.
“I feel good so far,” Williams said, via Michael Gehlken of The San Diego Union-Tribune. “I should be 100 percent by Sunday. I feel fine. I feel fine.”
- Jimmy Kempski of the Philly Voice takes a look at some potential cap casualties for the Eagles next year including DE Connor Barwin ($8.35M), RB Ryan Mathews ($5M), and CB Leodis McKelvin ($3.45M).
- Kempski could see the Eagles trading LB Mychal Kendricks, considering that he hasn’t lived up to his $6,600,000 cap figure for 2017. However, Kempski does not expect the team the cut him, given they would only save $1,800,000 by doing so.
- Adam Schefter reports that TE Jordan Reed (shoulder) is unlikely to play in Week 13’s game against the Cardinals.