- South Alabama QB Brandon Bridge threw for 15 NFL teams on Monday. (Ian Rapoport)
- Cecil Lammey reports that the Browns and Bills showed the most interest in Colorado State QB Garrett Grayson.
- Tony Pauline reports that the Dolphins worked out South Alabama TE Wes Saxton on Monday. The Falcons also met with him after his Pro Day.
- According to Tony Pauline, the Broncos and Redskins were among the team’s on hard to watch UMass TE Jean Sifrin.
- FSU G Tre’ Jackson is meeting with the Chargers Monday night before his Pro Day. (Tony Pauline)
Ryan O’Halloran of the Florida Times Union takes a look at some available free agents that could make sense for the Jaguars.
- O’Halloran mentions that if the Jaguars are looking to add a veteran center, former Raider Stefan Wisniewski could be someone worth considering.
- According to O’Halloran, veteran WRs Michael Crabtree and Reggie Wayne are unlikely to garner serious interest from Jacksonville.
- However, O’Halloran believes it would make sense to add a veteran receiver and names Greg Jennings, Tandon Doss, Arrelious Benn, Nate Washington, Hakeem Nicks and Santana Moss as potential options.
- O’Halloran mentions that the Jaguars are likely to to look to the draft for a running back to pair with Toby Gerhart and Bernard Pierce.
- The Jets are meeting with FSU CB P.J. Williams Monday night. (Tony Pauline)
- Michigan State CB Trae Waynes says he’ll work out for the Titans before starting his visits in the coming weeks. (Tom Pelissero)