- Washington S Budda Baker visited with the 49ers on Tuesday and is set to meet with the Falcons later on in the week. (Ian Rapoport)
- N.C. State S Josh Jones said that he is currently visiting the Dolphins and took five previous visits, including with the Steelers. (Alex Marvez)
- Jones went on to say that he has three remaining visits prior to the 2017 NFL Draft, including the Panthers, Jets, and Redskins. (SiriusXM NFL Radio)
- Michigan CB Jordan Lewis recently visited with the Colts and has scheduled visits to the Seahawks and Steelers. (SiriusXM NFL Radio)
- Oregon TE Johnny Mundt has met with 49ers and Rams. (Aaron Wilson)
Colts GM Chris Ballard says there will be “open competition” behind T.Y. Hilton for the team’s No. 2 receiver role.
“We added competition, but it’s not just competition for Phillip. It’s competition for Moncrief, also,” said Ballard, via Kevin Bowen of the Colts’ official site.
Ballard also said that he believes recently acquired WR Kamar Aiken has “a lot of upside,” while describing him as a bigger and more physical receiver.
“A bigger receiver, a great guy, great teammate, tough, will do the dirty work,” Ballard said. “We think Kamar’s got a lot of upside.”
- Jason La Canfora writes that the Cowboys have spent time on nearly every possible first-round defensive back in this year’s draft class.
- La Canfora can’t help but wonder if Dallas may attempt to move up for an impact defensive back, given the secondary losses they sustained in free agency.
- Ian Rapoport reports that the Jets have worked out at least five of the top quarterback prospects up to this points including Deshaun Watson, DeShone Kizer, Mitch Trubisky, Davis Webb, and Patrick Mahomes.
- The Jets are officially hosting Mahomes for a visit on Wednesday. (NFLTR)