- Alabama DE Jonathan Allen said the Bears are the only team he has visited so far and that HC John Fox made a strong impression on him. (Sirius XM NFL Radio)
- According to Darren Wolfson, the Vikings had interest in hosting FSU DE DeMarcus Walker for a visit, but there is apparently a scheduling conflict with the Panthers. In the end, Wolfson is not sure if Walker be available to the Vikings at No. 48 overall.
- The Steelers are expected to send a large contingent to Ohio State’s Pro Day on Thursday. (Jeremy Fowler)
- According to Tony Pauline, at least six teams were on hand at Louisiana Tech’s Pro Day to observe WRs Carlos Henderson and Trent Taylor, while Lions OC Jim Bob Cooter ran the workout.
- Pauline mentions that the Cardinals, 49ers, and Saints met with Henderson at his Pro Day.
- Also working out was Grambling State WR Chad Williams, who spent time with the Seahawks and Vikings at the Pro Day.
- Pauline writes that the Jets and Redskins spent a “significant amount of time” with Boston College QB Patrick Towles at his Pro Day.
- UCLA CB Fabian Moreau met with the Lions, Dolphins, Saints and Bengals on Monday, while he spent time with Cowboys DBs coach Joe Baker on Tuesday.
- UCLA CB Marcus Rios met with the Jets after his Pro Day workout.
- According to Pauline, NC State S Josh Jones met “extensively” with the Patriots and Chargers prior to his Pro Day workout.
New Colts WR Kamar Aiken said he feels he was never given a true opportunity to land a starting role with the Ravens.
“I don’t feel like I had the opportunities,” Aiken said, via Stephen Holder of the Indianapolis Star. “I had opportunities when injuries came up and things like that, but it wasn’t a true opportunity to say let’s help me build off what I did or to get me involved a lot in the offense. It was more, ‘We’re going to put him in a special-teams role and we’ll see where he fits in in the offense.’”
- Frank Dalleres of City A.M. reports that the Jaguars are exploring plans to build a permanent training facility in London that they would use to prepare for their annual game overseas.
- According to Dalleres, Jaguars’ officials have had informal discussions with Brent Council about the proposals for the facility that could be used for community activities when the team isn’t playing in London. This would also give the NFL a permanent presence in London, as they continue to grow international interest in the game.
- Although, there are still no plans for the team to play more games in London as of now.
- Recently acquired Raiders LB Jelani Jenkins‘ one-year contract with the team is worth $1.1 million with a $100,000 signing bonus. (Howard Balzer)