- Texans A&M DE Myles Garrett mentioned at his Pro Day on Thursday that he has upcoming visits with the Bears and 49ers. (Aaron Wilson)
- Ohio State S Malik Hooker said during an appearance on ESPN 850 WKNR that he’ll be traveling to visit the Browns. (Nate Ulrich)
- Wyoming RB Brian Hill told Sirius XM NFL Radio that he worked out for the Cowboys on Wednesday.
- Florida DE Bryan Cox has reportedly received “heavy interest” from the Texans, Patriots and Chargers with the Eagles and Buccaneers also showing interest. (Mike Kaye)
- Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said of their No. 28th pick: “This sets up for a little potential trade action to try to gain some value or try to hit an opportunity.” (Jon Machota)
- Jones added that it’s unlikely they will take another “redshirt” player like LB Jaylon Smith early in this year’s draft. Jones added that they need players who can play right away. (Jon Machota)
- Shortly after NFL owners approved the Raiders’ relocation to Las Vegas, San Antonio was tossed out as a potential temporary home for the team until their stadium is built.
- Vincent Bonsignore reports that multiple cities have reached out to the Raiders to express interest in being a temporary home for the team including San Antonio.
- Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk, citing a source with knowledge of the contract, reports the Saints have signed QB Chase Daniel to a contract that includes a guaranteed base salary of $900,000 for the 2017 season.
- Because Daniel’s prior agreement with the Eagles included $5 million in fully guaranteed, Philadelphia will be on the hook for the difference of $4.1 million.
- According to Florio, Daniel can earn up to $3 million in incentives, which would bring his total earning to $6.9 million in 2017 if realized.