- Penn State S Adrian Amos worked out for the Buccaneers. (Baltimore Sun)
- Aaron Wilson reports that Henderson State WR Darius Davis visited with the Raiders, and is scheduled to meet with the Cowboys.
- Stony Brook WR Adrian Coxson has a visit schedule with the Chiefs on Monday. (Aaron Wilson)
- New Colts RB Frank Gore mentioned that the Dolphins “showed some interest in me but not like other teams.” (Barry Jackson)
- Free agent RB Stevan Ridley‘s recent visit with the Dolphins was “simply exploratory” and the team hasn’t ruled out the possibility of signing him to a contract. (Barry Jackson)
- Oklahoma DT Jordan Phillips visit with the Dolphins this past week. (Barry Jackson)
- Aaron Wilson reports that the Ravens met with South Carolina G A.J. Cann in recent days.
David Climer of the Tennessean writes that the Titans will need to add another quarterback in some form or fashion before the start of the 2015 season.
Climer mentions that Chargers QB Philip Rivers could be an intriguing option for the Titans, seeing as they have the No. 2 overall to trade and the Chargers have shown interest in Oregon QB Marcus Mariota.
Of course, trading for Rivers comes with a few obstacles such as him being in the final year of his agreement.
Even so, Climer would take Rivers over their alternative options if it was up to him.