- According to Aaron Wilson, Miami TE Clive Walford met with the Ravens.
- Aaron Wilson reports that Central Florida OL Torrian Wilson worked out for Patriots and Dolphins.
Ralph Vacchiano of the New York Daily News reports that some in the NFL can see either Alabama WR Amari Cooper or West Virginia WR Kevin White dropping to the Giants at No. 9 overall.
Several Giants’ sources tell Vacchiano that the Giants will strongly consider taking another receiver in the first round.
Meanwhile, a team source also mentioned that the Giants are high on Miami OT Ereck Flowers and Iowa OL Brandon Scherff.
- Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press takes a look at five prospects the Lions could take in the first round.
- According to Birkett, this group includes: Georgia RB Todd Gurley, Stanford OT Andrus Peat, LSU OL La’el Collins, Texas DT Malcom Brown, and Florida State DL Mario Edwards Jr.
- Jamison Hensley still considers cornerback a position worthy of targeting in round one for the Ravens, even after they signed CB Jimmy Smith to a contract extension.
- Hensley specifically mentions Wake Forest’s Kevin Johnson or Washington’s Marcus Peters as potential cornerback targets for Baltimore in the first round.
- If the Ravens are looking to grab a receiver, Hensley suggests Central Florida’s Breshad Perriman as a good fit.
- Hensley expects the Ravens to a long-term contract extension in place for G Marshal Yanda before the start of the season.
- Other extension candidates for the Ravens are K Justin Tucker and G Kelechi Osemele.
- Hensley believes Mississippi State DE Preston Smith could play in the Ravens’ 3-4 defense, but whether they consider taking him could come down to how they feel about Brent Urban.