Home / Bills / NFL Notes: Draft, Greg Hardy, Bills, & Seahawks
NFL Notes: Draft, Greg Hardy, Bills, & Seahawks
- Jeff Darlington reports that West Alabama’s Tirelle Cullen could have 13 teams in attendance for his Pro Day.
- Jason Cole reports that prosecutors in the Greg Hardy case knew months ago about the settlement between him and the alleged victim.
- Cole adds that the settlement included language that said this was only for civil purpose and had no bearing on criminal case.
- Hardy’s girlfriend could still have shown up to the trial on Monday.
- Seahawks GM John Schneider made it clear that they want RB Marshawn Lynch back next year, but it will depend on his willingness to continue playing and not retire. (Brady Henderson)
- Schneider is hoping that Lynch will make a decision at some point in the near future. (Bob Condotta)
- Schneider added that if Lynch plans on returning, it likely won’t be under his current deal. (Brady Henderson)
Tags Greg Hardy John Schneider Marcell Dareus Marshawn Lynch Tirelle Cullen