- Rand Getlin reports that Missouri DE/OLB Shane Ray has pre-draft visits lined up with the Ravens, Falcons, Titans and Jaguars.
- Tony Pauline reports that Toledo LB Junior Sylvestre met with the Eagles, and had sit-down meeting with the Colts, Chiefs, 49ers, Bears and Chargers.
- Rand Getlin reports that Wisconsin RB Melvin Gordon is visiting with the Cardinals on Monday. Getlin adds that Gordon also has a pre-draft visit lined up with the Cowboys.
- Rand Getlin reports that USC WR Nelson Agholor is meeting with the Eagles on Monday.
- Gil Brandt reports that Louisville WR DeVante Parker has scheduled visits with 12 different teams, and will begin with the Dolphins.
- According to Rand Getlin, LSU OT La’El Collins, Nebraska DE Randy Gregory and FSU CB P.J. Williams each have scheduled visits with six-to-nine teams.
- Ohio State WR Devin Smith reportedly has had 18 formal meetings with NFL teams, including three since the Combine, according to Rand Getlin.
- Ravens CB Lardarius Webb was shocked that Baltimore traded DT Haloti Ngata and wondered if he could be next to get dealt.
“My heart just dropped,” said Webb, via Conor Orr. “Like, ‘am I next?’ … That’s how I felt. Man, if Haloti’s gone, I know I’m not here.”
- Jason La Canfora writes that if Rita Benson prevail over Saints owner Tom Benson and regains control of the franchise, HC Sean Payton and GM Mickey Loomis‘ days in New Orleans could be numbered.
- Ian Rapoport reports that former Vikings WR Greg Jennings was released with a “failed physical” designation following a minor elbow surgery.
- Rapoport adds that Jennings will be fine moving forward, but because the Vikings listed him as a “failed physical,” they are responsible for rehab costs.