- Alabama LB Rashaan Evans is visiting the Bengals on Monday. (Ian Rapoport)
- Tulane CB Parry Nickerson visited with the Raiders Monday. (Ian Rapoport)
- LSU edge rusher Arden Key took a pre-draft visit to Chicago and met the Bears. (Ian Rapoport)
- Memphis WR Anthony Miller visited with the Redskins on Monday and is scheduled to meet with the Chiefs Tuesday. (Ian Rapoport)
- The Giants are hosting FIU WR Thomas Owens for a pre-draft visit on Monday. (Matt Lombardo)
- Wesley College OL Matt Gono has a visit scheduled with the Lions for Tuesday. (Michael Rothstein)ch
- The Steelers hosted LSU DL Gregory Gilmore and Delaware DT Bilal Nichols for pre-draft visits on Monday.
Top 6 Picks
- Peter King writes that he would be surprised to see the Giants pass on either RB Saquon Barkley or DE Bradley Chubb at No. 2 overall. Unless the Bills are offering three first-round picks to trade up to No. 2 overall, King can’t see the Giants trading the No. 2 spot.
- King believes the Browns would only trade the No. 4 overall pick if they got a “ransom” from some team such as three first-round picks from the Bills or Dolphins, which is unlikely.
- According to King, the Broncos are unlikely to trade up and don’t expect DE Bradley Chubb to be available to them at No. 5. However, King says Denver views Quenton Nelson as a “long-time great guard who could anchor his offensive line for years.” Some other possibilities to watch for the Broncos, according to Albert Breer, include trading down or taking CB Denzel Ward.
- King says that the Colts are unlikely to trade to No. 11 or 12, given that both Roquan Smith and Tremaine Edmunds could be gone by then. Denzel Ward is another option to watch for the Colts, according to King.
Field Yates posted some of the notable workout bonuses available to players this offseason including:
- Bengals LB Preston Brown: $2 million
Eagles DT Haloti Ngata: over $1 million
- 49ers QB Jimmy Garoppolo: $600,000
- Packers QB Aaron Rodgers: $500,000
- Panthers QB Cam Newton: $500,000
- Vikings QB Kirk Cousins: $500,000
- Patriots WR Julian Edelman: $500,000