- Stephen Holder of the Indianapolis Star doesn’t see TE Dwayne Allen, who’s in a contract year, returning to the Colts next year.
- According to Holder, Allen is “as good as gone.”
- Jason La Canfora doubts the Colts would pay both Allen and Coby Fleener next year, and believes it would make sense for the Falcons and Jets to make a trade offer for him by tomorrow’s deadline.
- Matt Barrows reports RB Mike Davis is having surgery on his broken hand on Tuesday.
- Ian Rapoport says Davis will know how long he is going to be out of action after the surgery.
- Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that Chargers WR Keenan Allen will stay overnight at a hospital as he continues to receive treatment for a kidney injury.
- According to Rapoport, Allen’s status moving forward will be clearer on Tuesday.
Ravens HC John Harbaugh said he believes LB Terrell Suggs will return to the team in 2016.
“I assume he will,” Harbaugh said, via Jamison Hensley of ESPN.com. “I never thought that he wouldn’t. I talked to him right after it happened and he told me, ‘Hey, it’s just another challenge’ for him to overcome [or] something along those lines. So I felt very good about it at that time.”
Suggs, 33, has been away from the team after suffering a torn Achilles tendon during the team’s Week 1 game against the Broncos. Harbaugh still believes Suggs will be with the Ravens in next year.