Home / Eagles / NFL Notes: Corey Coleman, Eagles, Patriots, Titans, & Vikings
NFL Notes: Corey Coleman, Eagles, Patriots, Titans, & Vikings
- According to Gil Brandt, Baylor WR Corey Coleman underwent sports hernia surgery on Tuesday, but is expected to be at full strength for the NFL Combine.
- Coleman has been projected to go as high as the first round in the 2016 NFL Draft.
- Derrick Gunn of CSN Philadelphia reports that NT Bennie Logan could be shut down for the remainder of the season, due to a calf injury he possibly sustained during Week 15.
- Adam Caplan mentions that the Eagles may be without their starting cornerbacks Byron Maxwell (shoulder) and Eric Rowe (concussion) for Week 16.
- Aaron Wilson reports that the Patriots worked out defensive ends Freddie Bishop and Cleyon Laing.
- Aaron Wilson reports that the Titans worked out Bryn Renner, Gavin Lutman and Davin Walls.
- Howard Balzer points out that the St. Louis and Minnesota stadium deals differ in that the Vikings will pay a yearly rent of $8.5 million, between $3 million and $4.5 million in game-day expenses, and another $1.5 million in capital improvements.
Tags Bennie Logan Bryn Renner Byron Maxwell Cleyon Laing Corey Coleman Davin Walls Eric Rowe Freddie Bishop Gavin Lutman