- Eagles HC Doug Pederson says that CB Leodis McKelvin has a hamstring strain and will be week-to-week.
- Pederson also mentioned that TE Zach Ertz is week-to-week with a shoulder injury.
- Zach Berman notes that the Eagles have CB C.J. Smith on the practice squad as a possible replacement should McKelvin miss significant time.
- Brian Costello mentions that the Jets will need to make a move on their active roster Monday in order to clear a spot for DT Sheldon Richardson, who has served his one-game suspension.
- Alden Gonzalez said on Dan Graziano‘s podcast that he doesn’t “feel like (QB) Jared Goff‘s going to be the starter anytime soon” for the Rams.
- Mike Clay asked Jeremy Fowler for an update on Steelers TE Ladarius Green, to which Fowler said: “I’ve never seen him close to ready to play…think you have to write him off for now.”