- Jeff McLane mentions that although Howie Roseman oversaw the Eagles’ 2013 draft, sources have said that the Matt Barkley pick was made by HC Chip Kelly.
- McLane can see Tim Tebow giving Barkley a run for the No. 3 quarterback job this summer.
Rob Demovsky of ESPN has a breakdown of how much the Packers paid each of their 18 undrafted free agents this year. Here’s a breakdown:
- Ricky Collins, WR, Texas A&M-Commerce – $5,000
- Adrian Coxson, WR, Stony Brook – $5,000
- John Crockett, RB, North Dakota State – $5,000
- Tavarus Dantzler, LB, Bethune-Cookman – $5,000
- LaDarius Gunter, CB, Miami – $5,000
- Mitchell Henry, TE, Western Kentucky – $5,000
- Jimmie Hunt, WR, Missouri – $5,000
- Jermauria Rasco, LB, LSU – $5,000
- Matt Rotheram, G, Pittsburgh – $5,000
- James Vaughters, LB, Stanford – $5,000
- Javess Blue, WR, Kentucky – $4,000
- Marcus Reed, G, Fayetteville State – $4,000
- Bernard Blake, CB, Colorado State – $3,500
- Alonzo Harris, RB, Louisiana-Lafayette – $3,500
- Larry Pinkard, WR, Old Dominion – $3,000
- Fabbians Ebbele, T, Arizona – $2,000
- Lavon Hooks, DT, Mississippi – No Bonus
- Andy Phillips, G, Central Michigan – No Bonus
Patriots second-year DT Dominique Easley (knee) says he’ll be ready to go for Patriots’ training camp.
“I’ll be fully ready for training camp. I’m still in the rehab process, kind of. I’m running and everything, so by the time training camp comes I’ll be fully ready to go,” Easley told SiriusXM NFL radio.
Fowler suggests the Steelers could restructure Brown’s deal to include easily reached incentives that leave him among the top three-to-five receivers in league based on annual salary.
It’s worth mentioning that the Steelers generally do not negotiate with players until the final year of their current contract, but Brown has played well enough for them to at least consider the idea.