- Philadelphia listed CB Ronald Darby (ankle), LB Jordan Hicks (calf), LB Mychal Kendricks (hamstring), and RB Wendell Smallwood (knee) as questionable for Week 7.
- Hicks did, however, say Saturday that he will play in Week 7: “I wasn’t necessarily 100 percent in that last game. I felt like I was overcompensating a little bit. Tweaked up the calf. But I’m good. I’m going to be out there playing this week.” (Zach Berman)
“The ligament that holds my kneecap in the socket needs to be reconstructed at some point,” said Williams. “It’s like a five-, six-month surgery, I think, in recovery time. I’m just trying to hold off on that as long as possible. Hopefully get through the season and revisit it in the offseason.”
Williams suffered the injury against the Chiefs a few weeks ago but he tried to play through it. He admitted that playing against the 49ers last weekend didn’t help anything.
“It didn’t help. That’s the reality. It didn’t help,” Williams said. “But that was expected. You’re not gonna go play three hours on a bum knee and expect to be better the next day.”
Williams is still hoping to play Monday night, despite the knee injury.
- Jim Wyatt of the Titans’ official site expects to see more of Derrick Henry moving forward, but that doesn’t mean that DeMarco Murray is going to be worked out of the team’s offense.
- Wyatt expects first-round WR Corey Davis to be back in the “not-so-distant” future and he gets the sense the rookie could return after their bye.
- As for S Johnathan Cyprien, he may require more time than Davis to return.