Home / Broncos / NFL Notes: Ezekiel Elliott, Broncos, Chiefs, Jets & Steelers
NFL Notes: Ezekiel Elliott, Broncos, Chiefs, Jets & Steelers
- Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that the NFL continues to investigate an incident involving Cowboys RB Ezekiel Elliott.
- A source tells Schefter that the NFL is trying to be thorough with this investigation and Elliott is aware that they are still gathering information regarding the alleged incidents involving his ex-girlfriend.
- Schefter says that a person in Elliott’s camp believes he’s now viewed by NFL investigators as “Public Enemy No. 1.“
- Schefter’s source explained that the NFL wants to make sure there are no mistakes in regards to this investigation, which explains why they’re being as thorough as possible.
- Adam Teicher reports that the Chiefs’ decision to hold OLB Justin Houston out of Sunday’s game is just Andy Reid being cautious with him and there’s nothing ominous regarding his knee injury.
- Rich Cimini of ESPN expects Jets HC Todd Bowles to be back with the team next year, despite their struggles this season.
- However, Cimini anticipates some changes to the Jets’ coachings staff after this season. One name to watch, according to Cimini, is OC Chan Gailey.
- Aditi Kinkhabwala reports that Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger had a lengthy heart-to-heart meetings with HC Mike Tomlin about greater seriousness from the team’s younger players.
Tags Aqib Talib Ben Roethlisberger Chan Gailey Derek Wolfe Ezekiel Elliott Justin Houston Todd Bowles