- According to Jason Cole of B/R, Cowboys first-round RB Ezekiel Elliott is raising concerns with the team. This comes after the report that Elliott went to a marijuana store in Seattle.
- Cole says that Elliott has been partying a lot since he was drafted in May. Sources within the Cowboys reportedly are not pleased Elliott’s behavior and question his overall maturity.
- Stephen Holder confirms the report that the Colts are bringing free agent RB Stevan Ridley for a visit Friday.
- However, Holder adds that a decision on Ridley’s next move might not come today, as he reportedly has drawn interest from other teams and could potentially multiple offers in the end.
Eagles WR Rueben Randle says his performance and effort are largely being misunderstood.
“I understand that. But I feel like I get read wrong because I do a lot of things naturally and it doesn’t seem like I’m giving much effort,” Randle said, via ESPN.com. “If I go out there and make a one-handed catch and make it look effortless, I get praised for it, but if I do all these other things effortlessly, it’s like I’m not giving much effort. It’s just kind of one of those things, you just have to go out there and just make some plays and see how it goes from there.”
- Tom Rock reports that free agent S Antrel Rolle visited Giants’ practice Friday morning.
- Rock doesn’t say if Rolle was just a spectator of if he was taking an official visit with the team.