- Adam Schefter reports that the NFL has submitted follow-up questions to Cowboys RB Ezekiel Elliott in regards to the assault accusations made by his ex-girlfriend last summer.
- According to Schefter, Elliott is still in the process of responding to the questions he received from the NFL in the past month.
- Schefter adds that no resolution is expected this season and any potential discipline from the NFL would take place during the 2017 season.
- Depending on the ratings from tonight’s game against the Steelers and Chiefs, Adam Schefter reports that the NFL is expected to consider the idea of shifting future Sunday playoff games to prime time.
- Schefter has spoken to industry sources who believe the move could bring in an additional 10-plus million viewers and possibly generate “monster ratings.”
- Alex Marvez reports that Michigan RBs coach Tyrone Wheatley is expected to join the Jaguars’ coaching staff immediately.
Texans veteran CB Johnathan Joseph told reporters after Saturday’s loss to the Patriots that he has no plans to retire.