NFL Notes: Gary Kubiak, Bears, Raiders, Seahawks
- Mike Klis of 9 News writes that it wouldn’t be surprising to see teams in need of an offensive coordinator contact Gary Kubiak to gauge his interest.
- Klis mentions that Kubiak still has one year remaining on his contract with the Broncos, which means it could cost them compensation such as a draft pick, player, and/or money to hire him.
- According to Klis, Kubiak is physically healthy and he may still have an itch to coach but the stress and time commitment of the job would be a risk for him to take.
- Kubiak’s name has been tossed out as a potential option for the Seahawks’ offensive coordinator job.
- The Chicago Bears announced that they’ve hired Giants TEs coach Kevin Gilbride as their new TEs coach.
- According to Adam Caplan, the Raiders are not expected to retain assistant special teams coach Tracy Smith, WRs coach Rob Moore, CBs coach Rod Woodson, safeties coach Brett Vieselmeyer, and RBs coach Bernie Parmalee as part of Jon Gruden’s staff.
Tags Bernie Parmalee Brett Vieselmeyer Gary Kubiak Jon Gruden Kevin Gilbride Rob Moore Rod Woodson Russell Wilson Tracy Smith