- Jordan Raanan reports that Giants LB J.T. Thomas suffered a torn ACL during Sunday’s game and some meniscus damage.
- Thomas is scheduled to undergo surgery sometime in next couple weeks, and the expectation is that he’ll still be ready for the start of next season.
- The Giants placed him on injured reserve earlier in the week.
It looked like Jets WR Brandon Marshall suffered what may have been a season-ending knee injury during Thursdays night’s win over the Bills. However, he was able to return to the game and later told reporters that he has just a “slight” left knee sprain.
- Asked about the injury, Marshall said: “I thought it was over. I thought I’d be fishing in my backyard in Florida.” (Ralph Vacchiano)
- Aaron Wilson reports that the Texans gave C Dalton Freeman an injury settlement of $20,471 upon cutting him loose earlier in the week.