A source tells Cole that Hardy has reached a settlement with the woman and the prosecution is expected to cite the agreement.
- Sheil Kapadia of PhillyMag.com expects the Eagles to part ways with TE James Casey this offseason.
- Kapadia can see them moving forward with Brent Celek, Zach Ertz, and Trey Burton, while possibly drafting a fourth tight end or signing a lesser-known free agent.
- Jaguars owner Shad Khan that he wants extend the team’s one-game-per-year arrangement with London.
“It’s been really great for us,” Khan told Daniel Kaplan of Sports Business Journal. “Our goal is to extend it.”
When Khan took over as Jaguars owner, they ranked 32nd in revenue. However, Khan says that the Jaguars are now expected to jump to 22nd in projected revenue for the 2015 season.
- Jim Thomas of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch writes that the Rams could consider reducing DL Kendall Langford‘s base salary now that Aaron Donald has emerged as a starter.
- Thomas notes that C Scott Wells is due a $1 million roster bonus on March 12.
- The Rams could approach OT Jake Long about restructuring his contract, and possibly moving to either right tackle or right guard next year, according to Thomas. If Long is on their roster as of the fifth day of the league year, $4 million of his base salary is guaranteed.
- RB Isaiah Pead is likely to be a release candidate in the coming week.