- According to Aaron Wilson, Greg Jennings‘ two-year contract with the Dolphins is worth $8 million and includes a signing bonus of $3 million to go along with a $100,ooo workout bonus.
- Jennings will make base salaries of $900,00o and $3.9 million over the course of the deal.
- He’ll count $2.5 million against the team’s salary cap in 2015 and $5.5 million in 2016, per Wilson.
Baton Rouge police Lt. Jonny Dunnam told ESPN (via Adam Schefter) that they are seeking to question LSU OL La’el Collins regarding the shooting death of a pregnant woman last week.
Police reportedly believe Brittany Mills, 29, was a former girlfriend of Collins. However, police have said Collins is not currently a suspect in the shooting, and they just want to talk to him to see if he can assist their investigation.
“We took the investigation seriously,” Collins’ attorney Jim Boren said Tuesday regarding the matter. “We’ve tried to rule him out as a suspect. We’re going to provide that information to the police, and ultimately (Collins) will sit down and talk to them. But the timing is poor.”
- Barry Jackson reports that the Dolphins hosted Miami RB Duke Johnson for a visit on Tuesday.
- Rams HC Jeff Fisher reiterated that they are still interested in re-signing free agent OL Joe Barksdale.