Hall of Fame
Peter King of MMQB announced that the Hall of Fame has made some changes to their voting bylaws.
- Enshrinees who are current members of the Hall of Fame can be named at-large voters.
- Media members who work for team websites will be eligible to be considered as voters.
- Chiefs released WR Fred Williams from their practice squad.
- Chiefs signed WR Kenny Cook to their practice squad.
- Cowboys HC Jason Garrett said RB Christine Michael is “doing well” and is “certainly in the mix” to possibly be active for Sunday’s game. (Jon Machota)
- Meanwhile, OC Scott Linehan mentioned that Michael has been receiving more reps this week, which includes action with the first-team offense. (Ed Werder)
- Texans HC Bill O’Brien admitted that RB Arian Foster (groin) has looked good in practice this week, but he’s still unsure if he’ll suit up for Sunday’s game against the Falcons. (Drew Dougherty)
- Texans LB Mike Mohamed, who was placed on injured reserve, expressed frustration with move.
- According to Aaron Wilson, Mohamed is contemplating pursuing injury settlement, given that he’s nearly recovered from his calf injury.