- Most money on injured reserve: 1. Bears – $31.1M, 2. Texans – $30.2M, 3. Chargers – $27.9M, 4. Vikings – $27.4M, 5. Bills – $25.4M, 6. Buccaneers – $24.8M.
- Least money on injured reserve: 1. Rams – $3.1M, 2. Eagles – $3.6M, 3. Bengals – $5.7M, 4. Seahawks – $6.1M, 5. Titans – $6.3M, 6. Raiders – $6.7M.
- According to Brad Biggs of the Chicago Tribune, Bears G Kyle Long will require two surgeries before he can return to football action next year.
- Biggs mentions that Long will undergo surgery to repair ligament damage in his right ankle and surgery to repair the torn labrum in his left shoulder.
- Pro Football Talk reports that Bengals WR A.J. Green is scheduled to undergo an MRI on Monday to determine the severity of his hamstring injury.
- As of now, there’s no word regarding Green’s timetable to return.
- Joel Corry mentions that the Cowboys would have the right to recoup $19.6 million from Tony Romo if he decided to retire from the NFL from his 2017-2019 bonus proration.
- Ryan O’Halloran writes that Jaguars CB Davon House has been phased out of the team’s defensive plan after just a handful of snaps over the past few weeks.
- The Jaguars could pick up $6 million of cap room by cutting House loose during the offseason.