It’s worth mentioning that Clowney did not leave Thursday night’s game. Wilson mentions that a walking boot doesn’t necessarily mean it’s a long-term injury for Clowney, and he doesn’t believe this is a serious issue for him.
- Brad Biggs mentions that it looks like Bears WR Alshon Jeffery will be sidelined again in Week 5’s game due to a calf injury.
- The Bears are expected to start Charles Leno at left tackle in place of Jermon Bushrod for the second straight week. (Brad Biggs)
- S Antrel Rolle (ankle) is listed as doubtful for Sunday’s game against the Chiefs.
- Matt Cassel tells Ed Werder that he expects to be active for the first time since being traded to the Cowboys.
- Werder takes this as an indication that Cassel will be the team’s No. 2 quarterback against the Patriots.
- Cowboys ILB Sean Lee announced he’s cleared the league’s concussion protocol and will play against New England. (Mike Fisher)
- Lions DT Haloti Ngata said his calf strain is feeling better and he’s hoping to play next week. (Dave Birkett)
- RB Joique Bell mentioned that his surgically repaired ankle has been flaring up, which has left him pain all year. (Kyle Meinke)