- Ian Rapoport reports that Jaguars RB T.J. Yeldon (foot, questionable) is expected to play tonight, but Jacksonville will work him out pregame to be sure.
Jets GM Mike Maccagnan said the “jury is still out” on QB Geno Smith.
“At this point in time, we’re just going to see how this thing progresses,” Maccagnan said, viaNew York Post. “We still have a little under half the season left. Geno’s done a good job so far and we’ll see how he progresses going forward.”
- Packers HC Mike McCarthy told reporters on Thursday that he has “no concern” about whether QB Aaron Rodgers (shoulder) will be ready on Sunday.
- ESPN’s Ed Werder reports that the Texans claimed QB Brandon Weeden because they’re unsure about QB Brian Hoyer status, and needed a backup for T.J. Yates.
- Werder adds that the Texans are “open-ended” on Weeden’s future in Houston.
- Ian Rapoport reports that Hoyer is slated to miss Week 11’s game.
- According to Rapoport, the Texans should should get OLB Jadeveon Clowney back, who has been dealing with a badly bruised tailbone.
- Ian Rapoport reports that Titans rookie RB David Cobb will make his debut Thursday night.
- Antonio Andrews will still draw the start, but Cobb will be worked into the mix.