Bills QB Tyrod Taylor was asked if he believes he can be the team’s long-term solution at quarterback.
“It’s up to the management,” Taylor said, via Tyler Dunne of the Buffalo News. “I’ll just continue to approach each and every day the same way. Hard work. Attitude. Continue to keep working.”
- The Bills ruled out LB Nigel Bradham, G John Miller, and RB Karlos Williams for Week 13’s game.
- DE Mario Williams is probable while OT Seantrel Henderson is doubtful for Sunday’s game.
A high-ranking NFL executive tells Tom Pelissero of USA Today that being in a position whether the Broncos may have to pay to QB Brock Osweiler next year may end up being a “good problem” to have, especially if they believe he’s their long-term solution.
“Look, if he’s a good player, it’s a good problem,” the executive told Pelissero. “But it’ll be very, very difficult to navigate on multiple fronts. Once he shows he can be the guy, you’re in a tough spot.”
“They’re the only ones who are going to know if he’s their guy or not,” another NFL executive said of the situation. “But if he lights it up, and he thinks he’s your future, and you’ve already been there with him — I won’t say you’re going to pay him top market (value), but you’re going to have to pay him.”
- The Eagles ruled out RB Ryan Mathews (concussion) for Week 13’s game against the Patriots. (James Palmer)
- Eagles LT Jason Peters and DE Cedric Thornton are both listed as questionable.
- The Jets officially ruled out CB Darrelle Revis for Week 13’s game.
- S Dion Bailey and CB Marcus Williams are both listed as doubtful.
- OLB Calvin Pace is questionable for Sunday’s game.